Valentines Day Decor

Ok not everyone decorates for Valentines day but I love decorating for each holiday, even if it is just a small one. You don't have to spend a lot of money on decorations to make it feel special. I am sharing some affordable Valentines day pieces I have found and I will probably be doing a few DIY's too but that will be in another post.

Honestly you could just use garland for that added touch and thats it if you wanted to. I just love these felt ball garlands for every holiday. 

When I am looking for decor I am always thinking can I use that for more then one holiday? Like the You + Me pillow. That would be so cute left on the couch or on your bed, I would definitely have that as a throw pillow all year long.

So candles are either a hit or a miss. I know a lot of people are trying to stay away from candles now and only use essential oils. I tried that for a while and while I love my essential oils there is just something about that cozy feeling of burning a candle while cooking dinner or watching a movie. Am I right? 

I love table runners, not a fan of table cloths but table runners can take a table from boring to gorgeous if you get the right one. How cute is this XO table runner. I would put this on the table and then just add a vase with flowers and voila it looks like you put way more time and effort into decorating then you really did.

I have way too many cake stands. You can kind of say I am a cake stand hoarder but hey its my thing, I just love cake stands. I spotted these cute pink ones at Target and I just had to have it, I don't have a pink cake stand yet and you can always use cake stands. My favorite place to get them is usually Marshalls, Tj Maxx, homegoods and thrift stores. 

Last but not least everyone has these books with their families names on them and I think they are the cutest!! I would leave these up all year in my house too! My kids and I are always saying I love you to the moon and back so that one would just be perfect in my house. 

The options are endless when it comes to decorating your home. Are you more of a minimalist or do you love to have decor everywhere?! I think I am in the middle. I don't like clutter but I also don't want my walls and cabinets to be bare. 




No comments