Matrix Hair Care Review

I am so excited to finally have a new post for y'all in 2018!! I have been using Matrix hair care for years and I have always loved it. I decided to try a new line through matrix and I picked up this curl please shampoo and conditioner. Throughout the years of dying and heat styling my hair I have lost some of the natural curl that my hair once had. I make sure not to put any bleach on my hair anymore and I get regular trims. Long hair is a lot of maintenance but if you take care of it, it's so worth it.




I've been trying out this curl please shampoo and conditioner for about a month and a half and I have noticed some of my curl coming back and my hair just looks so much healthier. I have also paired it with the heat styling spray from matrix. I do not ever style my hair with a straightener or curling iron without using a protectant on it. I do like the heat protectant but it isn't my favorite. It makes my hair a little crunchy but it does protect against the use of heat.

Since using this shampoo and conditioner I don't really heat style my hair that often. I just wear it natural, it helps tame the frizz and keeps my curly/wavy hair looking shiny and healthy whenever it isn't styled.




Curl Please shampoo and conditioner- curl please system with jojoba oil helps to moisturize wavy and curly hair and to help control frizz and define curls.

Heat Buffer- Heat protection up to 450 degrees fahrenheit

2 comments