Feeling Tropical

If you know me you know I love anything that has to do with the tropics. That includes the beach, tropical drinks and most importantly Palm trees. I remember when I was like 9 years old I would always say I am going to have a palm tree in my front yard when I grow up, now I am surrounded by palms all of the time and I couldn't be happier. Someone told me when I moved to Florida that I would eventually get tired of them but uh thats impossible. When I saw this dress on Clementine Palm Beach Instagram page I knew I had to have it. 


It has all of my favorite things in one! Palm tree leaves print, its super flowy and lightweight and it has the twirl factor. 

I paired it with this giant beach bag because I just love the way a beach bag adds that extra tropical goodness. All I need is a Piña Colada and I am good to go;)








We drove down the street from our house on Pine Island to get the perfect shot because I knew I could find all the colorful buildings and palms I needed. The hubby was my photographer for the day and he will literally do anything to get the shot and I am the one thats like what if someone says something. I need to be more like him hahaha. So he turned down this street that said dead end and there were a ton of houses but a couple of empty lots so we pulled over and took some photos around the water and the boats and all the beautiful landscaping. Try not to pay attention to the fact that the bow is not tied in some of these photos. He takes the photos but doesn't pay attention to the clothing details lol. 


Bag is thrifted




No comments