Beauty Room Inspiration

I have been on Pinterest non stop lately trying to get cute ideas for makeup and hair product storage. Right now all of my makeup is in a desk and on some shelves that Travis built for me. The drawers are overflowing and the shelves are getting a little to full so I need to some new ideas on where to put it all! Hopefully when we move I will have a beauty room, right now my desk is in my bedroom and my filming set up is in my living room so I have to set the lights up every time I go to film. It would be a lot easier to have a designated room just for all things beauty related and who doesn't want a cute beauty room right?!

How cute is this room?!! I would love to wake up and get ready in there!


I am obsessed with whites and pinks with a touch of gold and wood. I like the elegance of the gold but the rustic feel of the wood and how it all ties together. Flowers and candles I think make any room brighter and more of a happy place and that pineapple makes me think of summer so in the winter when I am doing my makeup I can look at that and think of the beach with some cold drinks and watermelon and how gorgeous is that chair especially with the pink pillow. I would probably never leave this beauty room!

What do some of your beauty rooms look like? Tag me on Instagram @the_ashleighrose

4 comments

  1. I would love a beauty room! I think I have a dream room to add to my new house! That vanity area looks so gorgeous. I love the pink and gold with a touch of natural wood! Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I need a beauty room so bad! I would probably never leave it though haha. soft pinks, flowers and natural wood are my fave and the gold i think just adds a touch of elegance!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to have an extra room for all the stuff i want to do in there. I have a pinterest board dedicated to my beauty room lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!!! I cannot wait to move and have an extra room just for my beauty room:))

      Delete