L'oreal Hydra Genius/Revitalift Eye Cream Review

Even though it isn't technically "winter" weather here in Florida my skin is still dryer this time of the year. I have switched up my whole skin care routine and my skin has never looked better. For the past few weeks I have been using this L'oreal Hydra Genius moisturizer and it is definitely one of the best moisturizers I have used. At first I didn't think it would work for my skin because it is scented and that usually doesn't work well with my skin but it is a very light scent and actually really refreshing and doesn't irritate my skin whats so ever. Also how many times can I say skin?! haha This moisturizer is very hydrating and leaves my skin supple and looking dewy. 




L'oreal Hydra Genius is a very lightweight moisturizer with aloe water and hyaluronic acid infused formula with a water base so it absorbs quickly into the skin and helps to retain moisture throughout the day. I use this in the morning and at night along with the L'oreal Paris Revitalift Eye Cream.  This is to help prevent future wrinkles as well as firm the eyelids, and decrease puffiness. I have noticed a huge difference in a few weeks. The skin around my eyes looks smoother and hydrated not crepey. This unique daily moisturizer delivers anti-wrinkle and firming action, created specially to care for the delicate area around the eyes. Experience advanced action against the signs of aging. RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Eye Cream with Pro-Retinol A and Stimuplex reduces wrinkles, firms skin, and reduces the “morning puffy look.”



                                      






 The packaging is very high quality it is a glass bottle with a pump which I love. I hate the jar moisturizers it is so much easier to use the pump and I think much more sanitary as well. 




1 comment


  1. Morning and night can be done with L'Oreal Paris Revitlift Eye Cream. Will help to strengthen the eyelids and reduce puffiness. A big difference is seen in a few weeks. The skin around the eyes looks smoother and hydrated than creepy.

    ReplyDelete