Harrison Summer Bucket List

It has been a while since I have posted here on the blog and I have missed it. I got in a creative rut where I was still putting out content on Instagram but I couldn't think of what to write about on here and I wanted to have great content for you guys. It was a much needed break. Now any time I have an idea about the blog or photo for instagram I jot it down in my little journal which goes everywhere with me. 





I always like to make bucket lists for the summer and the kids like it too. We always have something to do rather than just letting them sit around on electronics. When we finish it we can cross it off and move on to the next thing. Your bucket list doesn't have to be huge it can be something as small as making homemade popsicles or have a water balloon fight. Those are definitely winners with my kids. 

Summer Bucket List

  • Go to Lovers Key State park and take a bike ride as a family
  • See Mermaids at Lake Weeki Wachee
  • Go Camping 
  • Swim with dolphins (we are doing this in Panama and I am so excited!!!)
  • Take the boat to an Island we haven't been to before
  • Make S'mores
  • Stay in Key West
  • Go to the East coast of Florida
  • Go to Little Havana and Dreamer in Miami
  • Visit the turtles in the turtle hospital in the Keys
  • Stay at Kings Bay Lodge in Crystal River
  • Canoe down Ginnie Springs
  • Make Homemade popsicles with the kids
  • Have a movie night (not just any movie night)
  • Per Bryleigh's request: have a pool party on her birthday
  • Eat a cheeseburger at Cabbage Key restaurant 
  •  (Kaden's request)
  • Go Fishing
  • Play baseball











Fingers crossed we get to do most if not all of these things!! What are some things you want to do this summer? If you are visiting Florida let me know what you plan on doing maybe I can add it to my bucket list ;)

No comments