Living Proof Hair Care

Happy Thursday Y'all!! Let's talk about some amazing hair products that I have not been able to live without. I've been using the brand Living Proof for a couple of weeks now and it has done wonders for my hair. I have really long hair so of course I have to take really good care of it if I want to keep my hair long. 



I am in love with the restore mask treatment. My hair can dry out really easily and this helps it  bounce back to life with so much shine and makes it so soft. It is a leave in treatment in the shower after you shampoo and you will notice a difference after one use. I use this about twice a week. 


My favorite is the No Frizz humidity shield. This is a spray you use after styling if I know it is going to be a hot and humid day I am not going to go without spraying this stuff all over my hair. If it is going to rain that day my hair will not cooperate and this helps so much, like it can literally look like a huge lions mane so frizzy and huge. This stuff is amazing. 

The night cap is another leave in treatment but what I like most about this is you can use it on wet or dry hair. If my hair is feeling really dry and frizzy I will put this all over the ends of my hair right before I go to bed, I will wake up and my hair will be so soft and easy to style. 

I do have one product I was not a fan of. The curl defining styling cream it is supposed to be a leave in after you shower and your hair is still wet. Apparently it makes your curls come to life but my hair looked exactly the same as it normally does even without the defining cream. I usually get super wavy hair with a few curls throughout and the curl defining cream didn't add any curls or help the ones I already had I was a little disappointed with this products because I was so excited to try it out and it wasn't that great. 

Let me know some of your favorite hair care, I am always looking for great new hair masks and shampoos and conditioners. 


1 comment