Empty Products/Would I Repurchase?

I am always trying out new products. Whether its skin care, hair care, beauty, etc. There are definitely some amazing things and also some products I would never bring back in my house lol! That being said I'm going to share a few of my favorites that I totally run out and buy as soon as I am close to running out and others not so much. 



First up this Mario Badescu facial spray. I used to be obsessed with the rose water and then they came out with the aloe, cucumber and green tea. It just smells so good and refreshing and my skin feels so good after spraying it. Sometimes I'll even use it as a toner because it has the aloe which helps sooth and the green tea has antioxidants. It will definitely leave your skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. I make sure to have back ups of this stuff. 

Julep Love Your Bareface cleansing oil is one of my favorite cleansers. It gets all of the makeup and impurities off and makes my skin so so soft! It doesn't strip your skin and even though it is an oil all skin types can use it. It has Rosehip seed oil which helps sooth repair and protects against environmental damage. Grapeseed oil has antioxidants, olive oil softens and is non comedogenic and this cleanser also helps to retain moisture to the skin. No need to double cleanser with this product.

Another amazing amazon find is this Artnaturals vitamin c witch hazel toner. I noticed a big difference in my skin while using this. I even got my hubby using it. This is a natural toner with orange peel, cranberry, lemon, bilberry and tea tree. Helps to combat the signs of aging and is full of antioxidants. I noticed it helping with pores as well as getting anything that the cleanser left behind. That is why I always use a toner. It helps bring your pH level of your skin back to normal after cleansing and picks up anything the cleanser didn't get. I just put it on a cotton ball and run that all over my face mainly the t-zone area.

I love love love super hydrating moisturizers and this one is at the top of my list. The Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture is amazing. Even in the morning I would wake up and my skin still looked so hydrated and healthy. Even though it is super hydrating it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy it soaks in and does its job. It has collagen support complex which helps to boost skin's resilience and plump up dry skin. Avocado, sunflower and olive fruit oils enhance skin's ability to retain high levels of hydration. 

To go with the Hydro -Dynamic moisturizer you can also get the Murad hydro-dynamic ultimate moisture for eyes. If you like a heavy eye cream.I love my eye creams to be hydrating and do their job but this one is a little too heavy for me. It has great benefits and I did notice a difference, it was keeping my under eyes hydrated and plump but also caused milia bumps which I did not like. This I would not repurchase. 

If you have dry skin you are going to love this next empty! Hempz lotion is my all time favorite. I get really dry skin in the winter and this stuff is the only thing that keeps my hands from getting so dry they crack. Not to mention they smell soooo good! There are so many benefits to using this lotion with all of the vitamins and oils and its made with all natural products so its not harmful to your skin. I cannot use any other lotion anymore this just leaves my skin looking so hydrated and soft. 

This Beauty Balm from Wella is a must have in my hair care routine. The ends of my hair get really dry even if I just had a trim and I will just take a pump of this and run it all over the ends of my hair and it transforms it from being dull and dry to shiny and silky. You can also use this on damp hair as a leave in. My favorite part about this is that it helps to tame fly aways and helps to control frizz and you know down here in Florida my hair is going to have plenty of frizz!





No comments