Easy Thanksgiving Table Setting

I cannot believe we are just a few days away from Thanksgiving. I have the menu all planned out and I am so excited to get cooking. This is the second year we will be doing a gluten free Thanksgiving and Travis said good now I can eat more hahaha. His grandpa has celiac so that is why we are doing gluten free. I have been on Pinterest finding all of my favorite recipes but in a gf version.

I love having a beautiful table setting but I wasn't going to spend a fortune on something just for a day. I found everything either on sale, at the dollar tree or it was stuff I already had.




The chargers, plates and napkins are all from Dollar Tree.
Large Glass Vases only $5!!
Silver pumpkin is from homegoods last year
Small pumpkins are all from Target Dollar spot
Garland I found on clearance at target after Halloween




I hope this gave you some inspiration and to show you can make the holidays beautiful and special without spending a ton of money. 


No comments