Brown and Gold Halo Eye: Beauty Mix

Hey guys! Its time for another beauty mix and this week is all about the halo eye. To be honest I have never been a fan of the halo eye look on me that is. I think on some people it looks so beautiful. I chose to stick with more traditional colors but now that I think of it I wish I would have used something crazy like bright blue or purple! I have no clue why haha but I think a colorful halo eye could look cool. What is your favorite eye look to do? Is it something simple or extravagant?



You are not going to be disappointed in Kelsie. Jasmine and Lily's halo eyes so make sure to head to the bottom of the page and click on their name.



Products used for this halo eye

Eyes:
Smashbox 24 hour Photo finish eyeshadow primer
Tarteist Pro palette "Classic, Innocent, Smoked and Glam"
Nyx epic ink liner
Urban Decay Jean-michel basquiat gel liner
Ardell Wispies
Wander Beauty unlashed volume and curl mascara

Face:
Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion
Josie Maran vibrancy foundation (if you want a dewy complexion this is the foundation for you, you will glow for days!)
Tarte Shape Tape
Wet n Wild pressed powder
wet n wild bronzer queens land
Laura Gellar blush Tropic Hues
Artist Couture Highlighter "Illuminati"
Ofra highlight "Rodeo Drive"

Lips:
IBY lip liner "Deep Red"
Colourpop liquid lipstick "Strut"

1 comment

  1. HOT MOMMA! I love this look so much!
    That lip combo is stunning on you.

    ReplyDelete