Beauty Mix | New Years Eve

It's a new week for the beauty mix and this week is all about New Years glam. New Years to me is all about glitter and sequins and silver and gold. So for my look I decided to go super glam with a bold lip. You can totally tone it down if you want and go with a nude lip but hey its New Years right?! Go bold! We don't have any major plans but that doesn't mean I can't get dressed up and still look glam.



Products used to get this New Years look


Eyes
Urban Decay primer potion "Fix"
Morphe x Kathleen lights eyeshadow palette
Urban Decay x Jean Michel Basquiat "gold griot" palette
Nyx Epic ink liner
Covergirl peacock flare mascara
Kiss lashes

Face
Urban Decay Hot Springs hydrating gel
Maybelline Dewy and smooth foundation
L.A. Girl pro conceal
Milani powder foundation "Natural"
Urban Decay shapeshifter palette
Wet N Wild blush "heather silk"
Anastasia Beverly Hills Gleam glow kit
Mac Fix+

Lips
Palladio lip liner
Urban Decay lipstick "after dark"







I know you are going to love these ladies looks! Be sure to check out their different styles on New Years Eve glam.

  Lily from BeautywithLilyKelsie from Kelsie KristineJasmine from Jasmine Marie


Full tutorial on my channel!  Youtube - Ashleigh Rose




2 comments

  1. I need to recreate this look. I love the glam and smokey look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm...STUNNING!! You are so talented and I so wish you could do my makeup! Obsessed with this look!

    ReplyDelete