Beauty Mix | Olive

Now that October is over (how did that happen by btw?!) it is time to start doing holiday makeup looks. Everyone wants to look good at their family gatherings right?! This weeks look is all about olive and I think it would be perfect to wear to your Thanksgiving dinner or even a "friendsgiving". 

Olive is a color I do not where too often but it truly is a gorgeous shade I like it more on my clothing then I do on my eyes but I really love how this look turned out.  I wanted to do a simple look because I didn't get the time to film this week so I only used three shades so anyone can achieve it. 


Morphe x kathleenlights palette doesn't have names but since I only used three shades you can just use any browns you have.

Step One: Prime
Step two: Blend light brown with a fluffy brush but keep the shade a little lower.
Step three: Blend darker brown a little under using the same brush
Step four: Pack shimmer olive all over the lid
Step five: Take first brush and make sure everything is blended together




Products used for this look:
Eyes:
Urban Decay original primer potion 
Morphe x Kathleenlights palette
Lord and Berry black liner
L'oreal voluminous lash paradise 
Eylure Grand Glamour lashes

Face:
Urban Decay optical illusion 
Wet N Wild photo focus foundation 
Lorac pro conceal/contour palette 
Urban Decay Naked skin ultra definition powder foundation (I used this under my eye instead of using cream concealer) 
Wet N Wild mega glo contouring palette (caramel toffee)
Tarte tarteist pro glow
Makeup Revolution the matte blush (fusion)

Lips:
Covergirl lip perfection (seduce)
Dose of colors Desixkaty lipstick (more creamer please)
Morphe creme lip polish (individuality)


Make sure to check out Jasmine, Kelsie and Lily

 Kelsie                                                   Jasmine


No comments