Beauty Mix: Red

It is finally time to start doing holiday looks and I am so excited for this weeks beauty mix. My all time favorite thing to do for the holiday season is a red lip but instead of doing the neutral shadow and dramatic wing I wanted to throw in a little bit of red shadow along with the red lip. I wanted the lip to be the main focus but I still wanted the eyes to stand out so I didn't know to ham with bold eyeshadow. 








Products Used:
Bodyography Brow trio
Mirabella concealer (carve out brows and eyeshadow base)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette
Nyc liquid liner
Lancome hypnose drama mascara
kiss lashes 
Nyx jumbo pencil milk (waterline liner)
Too Faced HangoverX
Smashbox primer oil
L'oreal true match foundation
Too Faced born this way concealer
RCMA no color powder
Too Faced chocolate soleil bronzer
Anastasia Beverly Hills that glow kit
Mirabella blush (I do not know the name, it is just a bronze shade with a hint of pink)
Nyx lip liner
Urban Decay lipstick in 714 
Gerard Cosmetics Slay all Day setting spray peach scent 










Make sure to check out Jasmine's look: Jasmine's Blog

xo
Ashleigh 

8 comments

  1. Seriously obsessed with this look. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a stunning look! I love that you gave a fun twist to the classic holiday look we all love.

    La Belle Sirene 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I think a red lip is the signature holiday look

      Delete
  3. Beautiful look...I'm obsessed with your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great!! Like Megan Fox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your brows looks good!!! Love your whole look

    ReplyDelete