How to host an epic fourth of July party on a budget

Hosting a fourth of July party but you don't have a big budget? I'm sharing some tips and tricks in this post to help you have an epic party without breaking the bank. My daughters birthday is July 3rd and we wanted to have some friends over for the 4th so we just combined her party and a fourth of July party. It was super last minute so we didn't have a huge budget to go on so I went to the dollar tree for decor and also made my own.






I picked up everything that was red, white and blue. My favorite decor was the balloon arch that I made which looked like it would be expensive but since I made it myself I was able to cut down on cost. I ordered this kit from amazon and bought a ton of red, white and blue balloons as well as some with stars. I also picked up some flowers from the dollar tree and put them in mason jars that I already had and then added a flag and they looked so pretty placed around the house.

 Birthday girl!!!








How to save money on Food
We grilled out hamburgers and hot dogs and had sides like potato salad, pasta salad, chips and lots of desserts. One way we cut down on the cost of food was some of our friends brought a side dish. I know when I go to parties I love to make a dish to take so if you ask your friends I am sure they would gladly bring a dish.

I always have to have a table that makes a statement whether its a candy bar or a dessert table and this time I combined them. I had a small section for the candy bar and the rest of the table was filled with desserts.

I hope this helps you save money on your next party.

No comments