Activities to do while Stuck inside during Corona Virus

Hey everyone! First off how are you doing? Hopefully everyone is doing their part to stay home and prevent the spread of the corona virus. My husband and I have both been working from home and the kids start homeschool next week. 

I am so excited for them to start homeschool because honestly I've always wanted to homeschool my kids. We will see if I am still saying that after the first week lol. They did have spring break for a week and this week is kind of just a free week while the school gets everything together for the first day of homeschool. We went and picked up their chrome books from the school and their packets of school work. 

I'm going to share some fun things to do with your kids while staying home.

1. We live in Florida so it is hot about 90% of the time so my kids love to play in water. We set up a sprinkler for them to play in and they love to throw water balloons at each other.

2. Arts and Crafts
My daughter loves to color and paint. She has been making us all kinds of pictures and coloring keeps her busy for a while!

3. Movies
I don't know about you but I used to love watching movies when I was a kid, shoot I still love to watch movies. My kids will sit and watch movies for hours. Bryleigh's favorite is Frozen 2! She has it on repeat.

4. Video Games
I know this is a touchy subject especially in our household because Kaden will sit on his video games for days. We literally have to turn off the wifi to his playstation just to get him off of it. However if you need to get work done with zero distractions this is a great one.

5. Daily Walks
We have been taking the dogs for a walk every day and it is my favorite time of the day because it gets us out of the house and we get some fresh air. There are no distractions, no social media just family time and good conversations.

6. Home Workouts
We have been eating way more junk lately since being home constantly so home workouts are much needed. It keeps you active and the kids can join in.

7. Puzzles
Bryleigh will do a puzzle over and over until you just walk away hahaha

8. Hide and Seek
This is a family favorite!! I'm definitely the champ

9. Board games
Family board games are so fun and one of my absolute favorite things to do. My kids are obsessed with monopoly even if they don't really know how to play.

10. Tik Tok
hahaha I just had to throw this one on here because we have been having so much fun with it. 

There really are so many things to you can do at home with your kids. Get them in the kitchen or have them help you clean. They are involved and your getting things done.







No comments