Easy Diy Halloween Treats

Happy Fall Y'all! Alright I just had to say it since yesterday was the first official day of Fall. Summer and Autumn are my two favorite seasons but there is just something about fall that I love so much. I am not a pumpkin spice girl but I love pumpkins and fall decor oh and baking! Fall is always when I start my holiday baking and this time the kids joined in to help.



I am sharing three super easy Halloween treats your family is going to love.

Monster Rice Krispie Treats

These rice krispie treats were so fun to make.

1/4 C Butter
10oz Marshmallows
6 C Rice Krispies Cereal
You can add vanilla too I was just out.

Melt butter and marshmallows over low heat. Once melted together stir in the rice krispies. Mix and pour in a dish to cool down and harden a bit.

After about an hour or so cut into squares and use whatever icing you like. I picked up purple funfetti frosting and vanilla marshmallow. (The vanilla marshmallow on the rice krispies was the best!!) You can frost the entire krispie or just do the top and then add little googly eyes. I got the eyes in the baking section at Walmart.






Brownie Pizza

This was everyones favorite!

1 box of Ghirardelli brownie mix
1/4  C water
1/3 C oil
1 egg

Bake 325 degrees for 40 minutes in a round cake pan.

Once cooled take chocolate frosting and spread on top.

The next part is super fun for the kids because you can pick whatever toppings you want to add.
We used Chocolate pearls (found in the baking section at Walmart), Kit kats, M&M's, Reese's Pieces, Sprinkles, googly eyes and gummy worms. Then just put them all over the top of the brownie.









Halloween Worm Punch

This is the easiest drink to make and is so festive for a Halloween party.

Equal parts Gatorade and Sprite. Ice and Gummy Worms.
We used green apple gatorade because I like the green color for Halloween but you can use any flavor you would like.
Pour drink over ice and add your gummy worms and thats it!



I hope you have just as much fun making these recipes with your family as I did with mine. We are all in a sugar coma but at least it was all so good!








No comments