Denim Two Ways

I am not always a fan of all the trends of the seasons but the denim dress is definitely a trend that I have hopped on board with. It is so versatile and can be styled so many different ways. I like any outfit that I can wear multiple times but make it look completely different by adding a few different pieces to it. As a busy mom I don't really have the time to be putting together outfits every day so this type of look is perfect because you can just throw on the dress and some sandals or if you want to add a little something else like a tee underneath or a jacket it gives it a completely different vibe.


 I think every store right now has denim overalls or dresses so you can find some really affordable ones.  This denim dress is one of my faves right now. I love the buttons going all the way down and I love that just by adding a few things it changes the entire look. One is more for brunch and the other is more sporty casual. 







I asked everyone on instagram if they liked the clips with this outfit because the hubby told me I looked like I was ready for charter school hahah but he did say he liked the look. So then I didn't know if the clips made it look to kiddish. Some people said no clips some people said one and some said they liked both so I left both because I liked how they made more of a statement but you can totally rock a ponytail and go to the grocery store in this dress. Thats my favorite thing you can wear it to dinner just by adding accessories and heels or just throw on some sneakers and take the kids to the park. 


Head to my Instagram and tell me which look you like the best. Sporty or Dressed up?

XOXO
Ashleigh


No comments