Unicorn Birthday Party Ideas

This past weekend we had Bryleigh's birthday party. Of course she chose unicorn theme because unicorns and mermaids are all the rage right now with little girls. I had so much fun planning this one even though I didn't get much time to do it. I literally started working on everything three days before the party so I was stressing a little bit but then I realized it's a birthday party chill out. Nobody is going to care if we have elaborate decorations. The kids didn't care about the decor they just wanted to swim and play.

I didn't go overboard like I normally do with desserts and candy and decor. I kept it very minimal but I love the way that it turned out.











I didn't have to buy a whole lot for decor. I used what I had. The floral arrangement is from Forever Fiore and I just added the lashes. The B was from Brys room which I had bought for her birthday party 2 years ago and I just added ears, flowers and a horn.

I made the cupcakes and the chocolate covered pretzels and we just bought a unicorn theme cake.












No comments