Pastel Dreams

Hey Loves! Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a wonderful week so far. We are almost to the weekend!

I wanted to share a dress with you that I have been loving lately. Every little detail is so pretty yet it is still so casual. My wardrobe all summer has mainly been swimsuits and dresses. I could live in a swimsuit especially in this Florida heat. When I have to go somewhere and wear clothes lol I prefer it to be very lightweight but still cute! This dress caught my eye when I went to TJ Maxx. #summerstyle They had some of the cutest dresses and I walked out with this one and an ivory one.

The buttons going all the way down and the tie in the middle make this dress so cute and I love the little peekaboo section where it shows just the right amount of skin but isn't scandalous. A straw tote and a hat go perfectly with this dress. I love how the Target sandals make it a little more casual. I would totally wear this look out to lunch or dinner.










Shop some similar looks below
My bag is from Bealls but from last summer
Hat is Bealls outlet
Sandals


No comments