Summer Essentials For The Fashionable Mama

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday! Can you believe it is almost summer already?! My kids have less than two weeks left of school. When do your kids get out?

If you have been following me for a while you know I love a good cover-up for the beach. In the summer that is pretty much all you will find me wearing. All I need for my clothing is a swim suit a good cover up and a pair of high waisted shorts.

I have found some of the cutest beach wear or just every day summer wear and for really amazing prices! Some of these things are a bit of a splurge and others are a steal!

Let's start with my favorite swimsuit cover-ups.









These high waisted shorts are my favorite and they are so comfy. Oh and guess what? They are only $15!!!! Say what? Target is killing it with the summer gear right now.




I have to have a beach bag with me every time I go to the beach. I put our towels and sunscreen in there and then the kids usually throw some toys and goggles in as well so I need a large bag so I am not carrying several different things. 






No comments