Style For The Entire Family

Happy Thursday Friends!! First off I just want to say I am sorry I have been a little MIA on here. I have really been focusing on my youtube channel and my blog got put on the back burner. I am back and ready to create some content on here for you!!

When you shop for your family do you go to several stores/websites or do you like to shop all in one place. I like to shop in one place because that makes it way easier on me if I am able to get things for my husband, kids and myself. When Boden clothing reached out to  me I of course had to check out the site and see if their was anything that I liked. They had so many options for beach wear and Bryleigh loved that they had color change sequin swimsuits because she is obsessed with those right now! We live by the beach so we can never have enough beach/swimwear. I was able to order Kaden swim trunks (super cute ones!) and I even got my husband a pair of shoes for work. I didn't have to bounce around to different sites or stores I just had to click on what category I wanted to look at. Of course I had to get some kaftans for me I love cute cover ups for the beach and the ones through Boden are nice enough to wear to dinner straight from the beach.

These items are a bit of a splurge but honestly as I get older I realize I would rather have a few great pieces then a lot of clothes that I have to keep replacing. I'm trying to save money in the long run lol!









I love how breathable this top is so I can even wear it in the hot and humid summers here in the South.




No comments