A Valentine's Makeup Tutorial

Happy Thursday! How is it already Valentine's Day? 
Of course we all know Valentine's Day is all about chocolates, flowers, pink and red . When I think of makeup for Valentines though I always go with soft pinks because lets be honest I'm not going to go out with red eyeshadow hahah. I mean I guess you could but I like more of a softer look but still glam. I did however throw in a look that is a little less wearable out but it's so fun!  Do you go out on Valentine's Day or do you stay in? We never go out we are more homebody people anyway and especially on Valentine's Day that way we don't have to fight the crowds and worry about if we made a reservation. I think it's a little more romantic at home with a glass of wine and making a nice dinner together. 





I am collaborating with four beautiful ladies to bring you several looks inspired by Valentine's Day. I chose to stick with pink to keep it with the theme but I wanted to show you two different looks. One is a more wearable look to go out and the other is more of a fun over the top look. Make sure to check out Jasmine, Jill, Jordan and Jasmin! Tag us if you recreate any of these looks I would love to see it!







Products Used For Valentine's Day Tutorial

Face
NYX Face Base
Physicians Formula  The Healthy Foundation
Stila Perfecting Concealer 
RCMA No Color Powder
Urban Decay Naked Skin Shapeshifter  
Too Faced Love Flush Blush "How Deep Is Your Love"
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector "Prosecco Pop"
Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist

Eyes
ABH Modern Renaissance "Tempura, Love Letter, Vermeer"
UD Jean-Michel Basquiat "Studio, 1960"
NYX Glitter Glue
NYX Glitter "Rose"
L'oreal Voluminous carbon Black Mascara
Kiss Lashes "Natural"
Lord and Berry Black Liner

Lips
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil "Jilted" 
Urban Decay Vice Lipstick "Trance"

Brows
Billions Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil

I used the same products for the second look just left out the glitter and the hot pink.

Jasmine
Jill
Jasmin
Jordan



            



No comments