Beauty Mix Series: A Mauve Look

I cannot believe we are already in November! I am so excited to start creating looks for the holidays but honestly where did October go? I feel like I was celebrating my birthday like yesterday which is in September and here we are now the day after Halloween. This year is just flying by.

This weeks beauty mix is a Mauve look. I usually stay away from cooler tone eyeshadows on me. I am just not a fan of the way they look on me but I actually love the way this turned out its very subtle and super easy. 






Products Used for this look

Face: 
Urban Decay B6
Maybelline Dewy + Smooth foundation
The Balm Balm Shelter tinted moisturizer
Tarte Shape Tape 
RCMA No Color Powder
Wet n Wild Bronzer Queens Land
Milani Soleil Baked Bronzer "05"
Makeup Geek Blush "xoxo"
Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder "Illuminati"
Project Beauty Spray Set Go Setting Spray

Eyes:
Tarte Tartellete in bloom Palette "Charmer, Sweetheart, Rebel, Funny Girl"
it cosmetics superhero mascara
Kiss Lashes "ritzy"

Brows:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil

Lips:
Colourpop Ultra Satin "Dopey"


Make sure to check out Lisette, Jasmine, Kelsie and Lily. They all did gorgeous mauve looks. 

 Lily



1 comment

  1. You're so gorgeous you can rock ANY color family! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete