Halloween Makeup Tutorial: Glam Skull

I am so excited that the time has come for Halloween tutorials!! I seriously think about it all year what kind of looks I am going to do and I always start off with a skull. Its just kinda my thing. My very first skull I ever did was a half glam half skull with blood dripping down the middle of my face and it will always be one of my favorites! This year I decided to do something similar minus the blood and I made it a little more glam. 





So far I have just shaded everything with brown and black eyeshadow. Then to finish it off I took white concealer and black paint to outline and add some highlights.
These types of looks never look that great until they are completely finished. 


You can use what you have on hand for this skull I only used a little bit of Snazaroo black paint but you can use eyeliner and eyeshadow. Most of this look is eyeshadow. For my right eye I wanted it to look kind of "infected" (ew that kind of sounds gross haha) so I used an orange liner and smudged it out with some orange shadow. 




Lips
Urban Decay "Afterdark"
Eyes
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette

Make sure to head over and check out Kelsie's Halloween tutorial



2 comments

  1. I am glad to read this article.I think this will useful and informative topic for everyone.This is such a nice post.I have been impressed by the unique content.I loved your post and got some good ideas for it. party makeup

    ReplyDelete