Beauty Mix Series: Vampy/Dark Lip

Hey Y'all its Fall which means time for dark lips and smokey eyes. This week we are doing a vampy look for the beauty mix series. I live for fresh skin and that summer glow but there is just something about a fall dark makeup look that just gets me. It is so pretty and I love to break out all of my dark lipsticks that I typically don't wear in the summer. 



Products Used for this Vampy Makeup

Face:
Becca First Light Priming Filter
Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation
Tarte Shape Tape (I know, I know, I need a new concealer)
RCMA No Color Powder
Bare Minerals Bronzer "Faux Tan"
Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit
Milani Baked Powder Blush "Berry Amore"
Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion "Fix"
Morphe 35F palette
Pretty Vulgar Black Gel Liner
Wander Beauty mascara
Kiss Lashes "Natural" (I should have used something a bit more dramatic)

Lips:
Urban Decay Vice Liquid Lipstick Blackmail








         

No comments