Top Lipsticks for Spring

I just love when Spring time hits (even though it isn't spring just yet) and  I break out all of my bright happy color lipsticks. My faves are pinks and corals. Wearing a bright color lipstick  just puts me in a happy mood plus the weather is nice this time of the year too! Even in Ohio when it was Spring and we were still getting snow a soft pink lipstick always made it a little better.  I like to have a range of colors though like peach, soft pink, hot pink, light pink, corals and a nude.




YSL Volupte Sheer Candy is my favorite for Spring time because it is more of a tinted balm and it smells divine! I like this one for "no makeup" makeup days. It just adds a subtle color to the lips and keeps them moisturized.

You cannot go wrong with these liquid catsuits from wet n wild. They are not only a great price but amazing quality too. I love the shade coral corruption it is a soft peachy shade and I love to pair it with the  Too Faced Sweet Peach Lipgloss. The shade pure peach is one of my faves it is a soft pink an pairs perfectly with WNW coral corruption.


The Clinique Pop Matte Lip Colour in the shade Peony Pop is a great pink for Spring time. I actually have the matte Peony long last lipstick but since they do not have that anymore peony pop is a great alternative. 

The best nude I would definitely say is Stark Naked from Urban Decay. It is a comfort matte so it is going to last for hours but not be too drying and in my opinion it is the perfect everyday nude.

I last lipstick is an oldie but a goodie. I use to wear this all the time about 3 years ago and I just pulled it out of the drawer the other day to start wearing it again. Colourpop lippie in the shade rocket! It's so pretty unfortunately they don't have it anymore but it is pretty much the same color as shocking coral from Maybelline. They are almost the exact same color and the color sensational lipsticks from Maybelline are so good!






No comments