Beauty Mix | Champagne for New Years

Can you believe this is the last beauty mix for 2017?! Actually this is my last past for 2017, that is so crazy! This year has been amazing and I hate to see it come to an end but I am so excited for what 2018 has in store for us. 



For this week I wanted to keep it light with the eyeshadow and maybe do a bold lip. I chose two different lip colors to compliment the champagne/goldeyeshadow. 



Products used to get this look.

Face
Smashbox primer oil
Maybellie Dewy + Smooth
Tarte shape tape
Wet n Wild photo focus powder
Note cosmetics bronzer
Physicians Formula blush "Natural"
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer highlight
Cover FX illuminating setting spray

Eyes
Urban Decay primer potion "Fix"
Morphe Brushes 35F palette
Tarteist lash paint mascara
ardell individual lashes

Brows
The Brow Gal brow trio

Lips
Pretty Vulgar liquid lipstick "My lips are sealed"
Urban Decay Liquid lipstick "Crimson" 

Head over to Lily and Kelsie's blog and check out their looks. Jasmine was sick this week and she wasn't able to get a look up but I would still check out her blog, she's amazing!!  Jasminemariablog

No comments