Makeup for the Holidays | A beauty blogger collab

Tis the Season for holiday looks, lots and lots of holiday looks! Festive makeup is definitely one of my favorites. You can do so many different things; cranberry, green, bright red lip, the options are endless.  Normally on Christmas I tend to go very simple but I still want to have some shimmer and glam. A bold red lip is my go to for Christmas so for my look today I decided to do a twist on my favorite and go with a more cranberry lip rather than red.






Products used to get this look

eyes
Smash box 24 hour photo finish shadow primer Morphe 35f palette 
Lord and Berry black liner
Covergirl peacock flare mascara
kiss lashes
face 
Smash box primer oil 
Urban Decay all nighter foundation 
Maybelline fit me dewy + smooth 
wet n wild photo focus concealer 
Tarte shape tape 
RCMA no color powder 
Urban Decay gallery blush palette (bronze shade) 
Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit 
Jouer highlight topaz 
Mac fix + 
lips 
Dose of Colors DesixKaty lipstick no shade and more creamer please 
Second lip option 
IBY lipliner deep red 
Jordana sweet cream liquid lipstick Sweet Marsala Wine 
Urban Decay vice lip topper Bruja

If you have a little time to get ready on Christmas this look is perfect for the day or a holiday party. I love the fade from dark to light with two different golds on the lid and a warm outer corner. I kind of like this look better with the nude lip but either option is perfect this holiday season. 







Today's look is a collab with some other amazing and beautiful bloggers make sure to check out their posts as well!!










4 comments

  1. The gold eye with the plum metallic lip is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this metallic lip is STUNNING! You always look so gorgeous and this look is no exception <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, babe!! You look amazing girl -- I love both lip color options. And how cute is your top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lip color looks amazing on you! I wish I had your eyes too! LOL so pretty!

    ReplyDelete