Beauty Mix: Bold

TGIF!! This weeks beauty mix was a fun one. I love when we are able to show our creativity like this weeks bold look. When I think bold I think colorful and not something for every day wear. I knew immediately with this week that I wanted to play with color and a lot of it. I sat down and just started going through palettes figuring out what colors I wanted to use and believe it or not as colorful as my look is I only used three colors.



Products used for this bold look:
Urban Decay primer potion freebase
Jeffrey Star beauty killer palette (star power, black hainbow, princess)
Lorac alter ego palette
Clinique skinny stick (skinny jeans)
L'oreal lash paradise mascara
Kiss lashes #11

   
     

Urban Decay optical illusion primer
Estee lauder double wear foundation
Wet n Wild photo focus concealer
Urban Decay Shapeshifter palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole Guerriero glow kit
Makeup Geek blush (Heart Throb)
Mac Fix +

Nyx Suede lipliner (Stockholm)
Mac lipstick (kinda sexy)
Too Faced sweet peach lipgloss (peach-sicle)




Make sure to check out Jasmine, Lily and Kelsie's looks







1 comment

  1. Girl...you look incredible!!! This makeup look...WOW! I wish I could pull this off, but there's NO way!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete