A Thanksgiving Look | Beauty Mix

I just cannot believe Thanksgiving is in a week! Where has November went? Heck where did September and October go?! I feel like my days and weeks are getting shorter and shorter lately. It has to be because we are always busy. There is so much to do here in the beautiful state of Florida.



So this week has been hectic my parents come in town tomorrow so I have been getting ready for them and I have to be a guest reader at Kaden's school tomorrow. I am so excited but I am kind of nervous to read in front of a bunch of people......ok it's a bunch of kids but still.

Let's get into what this post is all about another beauty mix look and since Thanksgiving is next week we are creating looks for Turkey Day. I wanted to go simple because lets face it nobody wants to be spending an hour on makeup when you are cooking and have family over. I only used three shadows to create this whole look and it is one of my favorites.




Products used for Turkey Day look

Face: Smashbox primerizer, Lancome Teint I'dole foundation, Josie Maran Vibrancy foundation, Tarte shape tape, Wet n Wild photo focus concealer, Milani multitasked face powder (light/medium), Too Faced bronzer blush duo (Carrie and Big), Dose of Colors DesixKaty highlight (Mirame), Mac Fix +

Eyes: Smashbox photo finish eyeshadow primer, Colourpop pressed shadow (paper tiger), Makeup Geek shadows (cocoa bear, cherry cola), Covergirl peacock flare mascara, Kiss lashes #11, Lord and Berry black liner

Lips: Palladio lip liner (cabernet), Urban Decay Vice lipstick (ravenswood)

Make sure to check out the other lovely ladies looks :)



4 comments

  1. You look beautiful, Ashleigh!! I love that lip combination so much, I might have to pick up that lip color.
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your look Ashleigh. It's seriously perfect.

    ReplyDelete