Beauty Mix Vampy


How excited is everyone for dark lips, smokey eyes and Halloween tutorials?! I am so pumped, I always love this time of year; it is when everyones creativity really comes out. 

So it is another month of the beauty mix and this week is all about the dark lips, dark eyes and those vampy vibes. Wearing a dark lip is one of my favorite things I just feel like it can take any look and make it look sexy. I have found my perfect fall deep brown lip too so I am really excited for vampy looks this month.





Products mentioned
Eyes;
Tarte shape tape concealer
Too Faced Peachy Mattes from the peaches and cream collection
Naked cosmetics 
Nyx epic ink liner
Lord and Berry black liner
L'oreal voluminous lash paradise
Eylure lashes No 126
Ofra highlight (Rodeo Drive)

 

Face:
Tarte rainforest of the sea foundation
Wet N Wild photo focus concealer
StudioMakeup HD finishing powder
Urban Decay x Jean Michel Basquiat gallery blush palette(blush, bronzer and highlight)

Lips:
Urban Decay lipliner (blackmail)
Dose of Colors DesixKaty liquid lipstick (Savage)


Make sure to check out Jasmine, Kelsie and Lily and their vampy looks! Make sure to stay tuned for Halloween looks next week!

Jasmine
Kelsie
Lily

If you like this look make sure to pin it and save it for later ♡




4 comments

  1. Absolutely loving this makeup look. I need to get the "Savage" lip color once it comes back in stock. I have the "no shame".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with this sultry look on you, girlfriend! You look gorgeous!! I also used this lip color and it's already a favorite of mine -- it's SO creamy and isn't drying at all.
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are KILLING it with this look! Gorgeous!

    Hope // Miss Hope Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you look perfect! I love this look on you and the lip looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete