Favorite Fashion Staples for Fall

How is it Monday already. This weekend was so much fun. Everyone here in Florida is starting to get their lives back to normal after Hurricane Irma decided to rip through Florida and the Caribbean. Luckily we didn't have any major damage to our home just no power for a few days. Other people weren't so lucky we have friends that are still without power and a lot of people lost everything they had. It is nice though that there are so many people willing to help and they are already talking about rebuilding. This weekend to get our minds off of what has been going on we took the kids to the pool all day Saturday and then Sunday we went out on the boat with some friends. Talk about gorgeous views and an amazing day !! Anyway lets talk Fall or at least what to wear in the Fall because we do not really get Fall here. 

I am so excited to be collaborating with some of my favorite lifestyle/beauty bloggers. AlexisJasmineSteffanie, and Kelsie have some pretty great Fall posts so definitely go check them out! When it comes to Fall time I always have a few must haves that I will always have on. Growing up in Ohio really gave me an appreciation for Fall. I just love everything about it the changing of the leaves the crisp cool mornings even though I live in South Florida now I still love Fall and have some favorite items that I wear, I will just modify them a little bit....or a lot lol. I think everyone lives in a cozy sweater when the weather starts to get chilly. I like to have oversized sweaters, booties and a good pair of jeans. My wardrobe in the Fall is pretty simple I just get tops that you can wear many ways and then just dress them up with a good pair of boots and some jewelry. 



Booties/boots are a must have in my Fall wardrobe. Not only do they keep your feet warm but they can dress up any simple style and they are comfy. I am all about comfort.  My favorite way to wear them is to pair them up with a cute pair of jeans and  simple tee with a great necklace. Depending on how chilly it is I will throw on a sweater or a jacket to tie it all together.




Jackets are also great for Fall. Not just any jacket though my favorites are leather jackets and jean jackets because you could literally wear sweatpants and if you throw on a leather jacket it looks cute. I personally never go out in sweatpants but I have seen it done and it is super cute. I just love the look of jean jackets with a pair of black jeans or even a good pair of denim. 


Statement jewelry is the perfect way to tie your Fall look altogether. My favorite way to wear a statement piece is with a simple tee, denim and a good pair of earrings, like big earrings. 

What are your go to pieces for Fall?

Make sure to check out Jasmine, Kelsie, Alexis and Steffanie for their Fall staples.


Jasmine's Fall Staples Kelsie's Fall Staples Steffanie's Staples Alexis' Staples


                             

1 comment

  1. Sweaters, booties and leggings are my go-to staples. I do love a good blanket scarf and jewelry as well. But I'm very simple when it comes to jewelry.

    ReplyDelete