Fall Favorites Tag

How is it already almost October? Even though it doesn't feel like it down here in sunny Florida Fall is upon us. It is time to break out the sweaters, ugg boots and pumpkin spice lattes. You know all the basic Fall essentials.......jk I'm still rocking shorts, flip flops and tees. I do love the weather here because its warm all year round but I really do wish we at least had some Fall weather.



I am sure you have heard of the Fall favorites tag. I think it started on YouTube and is making its way onto blogs all over the world and now myself, Jasmine, Kelsie, Steffanie and Alexis will be sharing our Faves for Fall. These beautiful ladies have awesome blogs, great content and are genuinely nice people. You will definitely want to check out their Fall favorites tag post. Now let's get to the favorites.



Favorite Candles: Ok so I know this is going to sound basic but one of my favorite candles it Pumpkin pecan Waffles from bath and body works. It just smells so good and literally makes your whole house smell exactly like what Fall should smell like. I also really like Caramel Pumpkin Swirl. I just love when my house smells like I am baking even if I'm not.

Favorite Lip Colors: I have three that are my go to for that perfect Fall lip. Ofra cosmetics Hypno and Americano. Americano is a gorgeous soft brown with a little bit of red so it gives you that feel for Fall but it isn't too dark. Hypno is a gorgeous burgundy. Savage from Dose of Colors DesixKaty is my holy grail for Fall. It is a dark true brown that just looks perfect for a Fall makeup tutorial.

Favorite Blush: StudioMakeup soft blend blush in the shade wildflower and Milani Berry Amore have been my go to blushes for Fall because they are soft pinks and berry amore has a little bit of bronze in it. They go beautifully with any makeup look I have done for Fall. These are literally the only two I have been using lately.

Favorite Drink: Apple cider. Anything with apple cider is my go to Fall drink, apple cider slushies are delicious!

Favorite Clothing Item:Oversized sweaters are my favorite because they are super comfortable but also adorable and stylish.

Favorite Movie: Hocus Pocus hands down! My 4 year old asks all year long to watch Hocus Pocus that and the Grinch but that is for a Christmas post lol.

Favorite TV Show: Hawaii Five-0. This isn't related to Fall at all but it always starts back up around this time. The new season actually starts next week and I cannot wait!!!

Favorite Thanksgiving Food: This might sound a little conceited but I really love my own sweet potato casserole. My family asks for it every year and there is usually not a lot left over. It tastes like a dessert but you eat it with all of the other food so its delicious.

Favorite Halloween costume: Every year I do some sort of Skull Makeup and I just love making new ones each year. I also get better each year with the teeth because I struggle with them in a Skull makeup look. It is so fun adding to them each year and making them look completely different.


         Steffanie's favorites      Jasmine's Favorites            Alexis' Favorites                Kelsie's Favorites



2 comments

  1. oversized sweaters are a must! Although you might not be able to wear it now that you live in Florida lol

    We've been watching Hocus Pocus like all month lol #noshame

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah yes I won't be wearing them down here except in the grocery store because those are ice cold!!! I have been too! love it

      Delete