Beauty Mix Warm Tones

Who else is excited that the beauty mix is back?! I love doing the beauty mix because I love creating new looks and seeing what the other girls are going to create. Jasmine from jasminemaria.com started this last year and we had so much fun doing it so we thought; lets start it again. This time though we have added two more beautiful ladies. 




Products used:
Face
Lorac porefection mattifying face primer (surprisingly I love this stuff and I do not like matte!)
Smashbox studio skin foundation 
Wet n Wild photo focus concealer
RCMA no color powder
Urban Decay powder for bronzer shade dark warm (unfortunately they do not carry these anymore but you can use the shapeshifter or any war bronzer)
Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole Guierriero glow kit
Wet n Wild blush 
Eyes

primer potion eden
Morphe x Kathleenlights palette
Dose of Colors DesixKaty the girls palette Suz
Urban Decay 24/7 gel liner perversion and torch 
L'oreal voluminous lash paradise mascara
Eylure lashes No126
Razzle Dazzle cosmetics loose glitter (this is so old but I just can't throw it away I have had it since I was like 12) 
Brows
the brow gal convertible brow trio




Next week or the following week I will have a better tutorial and even a video. I live in South Florida so we have been preparing for the hurricane on top of I was really sick today. We are heading north to stay with my family in Ohio and I am really praying we don't come back to everyone in Florida's lives turned upside down. Thank you so much for following along with the beauty mix!

Make sure to check out
Jasmine: jasminemaria.com
Kelsie: kelsiekristine.com
Lilly: Beautywithlilly.com

3 comments

  1. I freaking love the glam of this look. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I'm obsessed with your look, you are stunning! I love the inner corner detail.
    Praying for y'all and really hoping that Irma settles down!
    xo, Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look you created is so goregous! I really wanna pick up some items from the DOC DesixKaty collection including those shadows and the nude lipstick! I love the lipcolor you are wearing in this and the highlight on the inner corners.

    ReplyDelete