Beauty Mix | Orange

WOW how is it already almost October?! I am sad to see September come to an end but I am so excited for what October has in store. 



Last week we shared all of our Burgundy looks from the beauty mix series and this week we are sharing orange looks. Orange is definitely my favorite eyeshadow color to use. You can achieve so many different looks with orange and it doesn't have to be over the top it can look very natural or glam.


I also have an in depth tutorial if you want to check that out on my Youtube channel ⬇
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw6r8JG8mFI



Products Mentioned: Urban Decay primer potion Colourpop pressed shadows (paper tiger, making moves) ABH Modern Renaissance palette (realgar) Nyx glitter glue Nyx loose glitter (copper)
The key to this look is adding primavera over the loose glitter, once I did that I loved the look and I think it tied it all together. Nyx epic ink liner L'oreal voluminous lash paradise Eylure No 126 lashes Urban Decay 24/7 gel liner (anatomy) Becca backlight priming filter Maybelline dewy and smooth foundation Wet N Wild photo focus concealer StudioMakeup HD finishing powder Urban Decay shapeshifter palette (two contour shades) ABH x Nicole Guerriero glow kit (lit, 143) Milani blush (luminoso) Mac fix+ Dose of Colors DesixKaty liquid lipstick (Hot Fire)




 Check out Jasmine,Kelsie and Lily's looks


What is your favorite color to wear for Fall?!

 Stay tunes for the beauty mix in October




2 comments

  1. Absolutely stunning, Ashleigh! Orange looks amazing on you -- you are rocking that lip color. Can't wait to watch your video.
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. OW! OW! That lip color is the best and I love the eye makeup. Also your sweater, where is it from?

    ReplyDelete