A burgundy Look




TGIF!!! Who else is so glad that it is Friday?! Kaden has been out of school for 2 and a half weeks and I love him to pieces but kid it is time to go back to school. It is so hard getting any work done with both of my kids home but when it is just Bryleigh here by herself she is so good. I did get around to getting a couple of makeup looks done this week and one of them is a collab with 3 other gorgeous bloggers. This weeks beauty mix look is all about burgundy. 


When I sat down to do this look I had in mind exactly what I wanted and totally did the opposite and also had to redo it because the first look turned out more purple then burgundy and purple is not this weeks look ;)



I also included a few of the things I received in my boxy charm this month. It was a good one and you can't beat it for $21!

Products I used
Eyes: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion Freebase 
Jordana sweat cream liquid lip in the shade Sweet marsala wine
Pur cosmetics soiree diaries palette shade stunner 
Tarteist Pro palette Shades Mod and Drama (I mixed these two)
Hiker black eyeliner 
Nyx epic ink liner
L'oreal voluminous lash paradise
Eylure No 126 lashes

Brows
Mac lingering eyebrows 





Face
Urban Decay hot springs hydrating gel
Wet N Wild Photo focus foundation shade cream beige
Wet N Wild Photo focus concealer medium beige
Makeup Studio HD finishing powder 
Bare Minerals Faux tan bronzer
Dose of Colors DesixKaty Highlight Mirame
Makeup Studio soft blend blush in wildflower 
Urban Decay Chill setting spray 

Lips
Colourpop ultra satin in Strut 
Urban Decay vice liquid lipstick purgatory




Be sure to check out these awesome girls ↓
                                Jasmine's Look                                                           Kelsie's Look    

 Lily's Look


If you like this look make sure to Pin it and save it for later :)




2 comments

  1. Ashleigh, you look absolutely stunning! You have some serious makeup skills. Loving this lip color on you!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. SLAY GIRL SLAY! You're rocking this makeup look. How are you liking the PUR Soiree Dairies palette?

    ReplyDelete