My favorite Lipsticks for Spring

Spring is when I break out all my pink and coral lipsticks. I have several different shades of pink and coral and thats pretty much all I wear around this time of the year. This is a fun post because I am collaborating with some other ladies as well and they are going to share their fave spring lipsticks. So if you are in need of a great lipstick shade or makeup look, go no further we have got you covered!


This was seriously the easiest look ever I used bronzer and the Too Faced peach palette with a little bit of highlight and of course hot fire liquid lipstick from the dose of colors desixkaty collection. I have been all about no falsies lately and just going a little more natural. 








Check out all the ladies below for some more spring beauty inspo!









2 comments

  1. YASSSS give me all the bright lipsticks. I freaking love every shade on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a smaller look, we recommend using warm reds, rich and warm pinches and browns. Highlights beauty and enhances its brightness. Avoid bright pink and orange shades. Does not correspond to skin color.

    ReplyDelete