3 Ways To Style Bell Bottoms

I just cannot contain my excitement ! I love love love that bell bottoms have made a come back, they use to be my jam. I love how versatile they are so I am going to show you three different ways you can style them. Honestly I think anyone can wear bell bottoms so if you think "oh no those won't look cute on me" just play around you will find a way that they can work for you. 

First up is they casual dressy. I just paired these high waisted bell bottoms with a bodysuit and some heels. I love they way that it looked but is anyone not a fan of bodysuits?! They are so cute but I felt like I had a wedgie the whole time haha a little TMI ! I just love the bright pink heels for a pop of color and you could totally wear this to dinner or just pair it with sandals for a day out shopping. 




Next up is my favorite the same bottoms but with a peplum top. I paired this outfit with a low strappy heel perfect for summer time. I love the little bit of flare from the top I think it just flows well with the pants. For a pop of color because I always love to have a little bit f color I added some blue statement earrings. 




Gingham Peplum Top (on sale for $12!)

Last up is a way more casual look. I would wear this to the beach. These bell bottoms are a more flowy type and I love wearing them as a "bathing suit cover up". For shoes I just threw on some sandals but these would also look cute with some wedges. 
Ps. My husband told me I looked like a hippy in this outfit. I said thanks thats what I was going for 😉☮









2 comments

  1. I miss wearing bell bottoms. Especially the ones like these. I need to try and find some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that they are coming back! I love them:)

      Delete